Participating Health Plans
First Colonial Family Practice and Urgent Care Center has contracted with most major health plans. That means we are an "in-network" or "participating" provider.
We’ve listed some of the most common health plans with which we participate. If your health plan is not on the list or if you have any questions about whether we accept your health plan, first check your health plan’s Web site or "provider directory" for the most current list of participating providers. If you still have questions, contact us.
And we’re pleased to announce that as of January 1, 2013, we are now participating providers in the Humana health plan network.
- Alliance Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Health Plans of Virginia
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Anthem Federal Blue (Federal Employee Program)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana (As of January 1, 2013)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Optima Health
- Medicare (existing patients only)
- Tricare (standard)
- Tricare for Life (existing patients only)
- United HealthCare
- Virginia Health Network (VHN)
- Many more! Contact us for a complete list.
If any services or medications require preauthorization, please notify us when scheduling your appointment. We will be happy to contact your health plan to begin that process.