We care for people of all ages and genders, and our list of services includes well baby exams, school exams and adult physical exams. Our physicians manage most acute and chronic medical problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, acute and chronic respiratory illnesses, and so on.
Our office is equipped with a laboratory, X-ray department, electrocardiogram and minor surgical facilities. Therefore, most non-life threatening problems, such as sprains, cuts and bruises can be cared for comfortably and promptly in our office.
We also have an on site prescription medication dispensary. Fast and convenient, our patients can fill many generic prescription medications and purchase commonly used over-the-counter products right in our office.
The most common types of services we provide are:
- Adult physical exams (or "physicals")
- Well baby and well child exams
- Exams for school activities, colleges and camps
- Sports physical exams
- Immunizations and vaccines for children, adults and travelers, including flu shots
- Minor surgical procedures
- Electrocardiograms (ECG or EKG)
- Laboratory testing services (cholesterol and diabetes screenings, etc.)
- Specialist/Consultant referrals
- Acute and chronic condition management (asthma and other respiratory illnesses, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, etc.)
- Urgent Care (sprains, minor cuts and bruises)
- Workers’ Compensation care
- New! Aortic Aneursym screening