We care for people of all ages. Our list of services includes well child exams, school exams, and adult physicals. Our physicians manage most acute and chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and acute and chronic respiratory illnesses.
Our office is equipped with a laboratory, X-ray and physical therapy departments, bone density machine, and minor surgical facilities. Therefore, most non-life-threatening problems such as sprains, cuts and bruises can be cared for comfortably and promptly in our office.
We have recently added on-site Physical Therapy services and are working toward Patient Centered Medical Home recognition.
The most common types of services we provide are:
- Adult Physical Exams (or “Physicals”)
- Well Baby and Well Child Exams
- Exams for School Activities, Colleges, and Camps
- Sports Physical Exams
- Immunizations and Vaccines for Children, Adults, and Travelers, including Flu Shots
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Electrocardiograms (ECG or EKG)
- Laboratory Testing Services (Cholesterol and Diabetes Screenings, etc.)
- Specialist/Consultant Referrals
- Acute and Chronic Condition Management (Asthma and Other Respiratory Illnesses, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Obesity, etc.)
- Urgent Care (Sprains, Minor Cuts, and Bruises)
- Workers’ Compensation Care